About the Position: 99th Readiness Division, Program and Services Branch, Program and Services Division, HRO, Fort Belvoir, VA.
Learn more about this agency
- Ensure all soldiers are knowledgeable of and fully utilize available educational and incentive programs.
- Establish liaison with colleges, universities and vocational-technical schools to facilitate the acceptance of military training for academic credits.
- Give periodic group counseling to explain the scope of education programs, benefits, financial aid programs, tuition assistance, VA benefits and eligibility requirements.
- Provide management and administration of the Army Continuing Education System (ACES) AR 621-5.
- Prepare and conduct educational briefings for groups